THE PRETTI5 FULL SET
Six simple steps to healthy, glowy skin & all-natural confidence.
1. Hydro-Power Brightening Cleanser: Going gentle is key. Mild yet highly effective, a peanut-sized amount of this cleanser will do the trick. Spread it around to build a fine, gentle foam to cleanse the face without stripping away its natural oils.
2. Antioxidant Hydrating Toning Essence: A refreshing drink of water for dull, parched skin. Double cleanse with toner + cotton pads for added exfoliation, especially in hot weather. Start from the center of the face and and massage in light, upward motions to push sweat, dirt and other impurities from the pores.
3. Advanced Hyaluronic Serum: You can't go wrong with hyaluronic acid! Our serum hydrates and soothes to reduce redness and stabilize irritation: mix a few drops into your routine for a moisturizing boost of hydration.
4. Intensive Water-Glow Moisturizer: Lightweight and non-sticky, it strikes the perfect balance for combination skin types. Apply after toning for immediate hydration for both dry and oily areas.
5. Miracle Glow Facial Oil: This magical formula balances sebum secretion, restores all skin to its optimal pH and protects against impurities and irritation. For a simple cure-all, add a few drops to your moisturizer or pat on directly for the perfect makeup primer.
6. Hydro-Rescue Repairing Night Mask: Apply as an overnight remedy, or massage on a thick layer for 10-15 minutes and rinse off before continuing with your daily care routine.
7. Jade is said to bring peace and harmony, and reducing stress. Use it daily to firm the appearance of the skin, relieve dark under-eye circles, lessen puffiness and fine lines as well as muscle tension. Use the large end for the face and neck, smaller end for under the eyes or chin. Best to go with Miracle Glow Facial Oil after a shower to help improve blood circulation and skin hydration.
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. Do patch testing before use and always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.